Jim can make a moustache look so fun. I think I'll run it past Katie and see if she thinks a fish moustache would look good on me. Maybe I'll grow one too!
When I saw this picture I had to laugh! Jimmy you are great! The big kids had as much fun as the little ones. But Dad and I had the best time just watching everyone else! As far as Jim's mustache.....I hope Dad doesn't want one too.
3 comments:
As clever as that post was, it really was Mary accidently posting as me.
Absolutely inspiring!
Jim can make a moustache look so fun. I think I'll run it past Katie and see if she thinks a fish moustache would look good on me. Maybe I'll grow one too!
When I saw this picture I had to laugh! Jimmy you are great! The big kids had as much fun as the little ones. But Dad and I had the best time just watching everyone else! As far as Jim's mustache.....I hope Dad doesn't want one too.
Post a Comment