I'm hoping y'all can help me with jokes again this year. Every student gets to tell a music joke before they introduce their song. It's oodles of fun, but I have a hard time coming up with 24 music jokes. So please share any music jokes you may have.
How fortunate I am, really, to have a family that's not only very musical, but also incredibly witty.
:)
9 comments:
These aren't so funny, but they are reliable:
Q: What do you get when you drop a piano down a mine shaft?
A: A flat minor.
Q: What do you get if you run over an army officer with a steam roller?
A: A flat major.
Q: What do you say to an army officer as you're about to run him or her over with a steam roller?
A: Be flat, major.
Q: What do you say after you run an army officer over with a steam roller?
A: See flat major.
Q: What key is "Exploring The Cave With No Flashlight" written in?
A: C sharp or B flat.
Q: What do you get when an army officer puts his nose to the grindstone?
A: A sharp major.
(They are also pretty hart on Army Officers!)
I know two of them.
Q. What is a fishes favorite thing to play on the piano?
A. Scales!
Q. What's the difference between a fish and a piano?
A. You can't TUNA fish!
Notice these jokes can do well in a seafood restaurant.
I've got some, but most are pretty bad, and will just make you wince.
Q: Why was the piano player arrested?
A:Because he got into treble.
Q: Why did Mozart get rid of his chickens?
A: "They kept saying 'Bach, Bach!'"
Q: Why couldn't the athlete listen to her music?
A: Because she broke the record!
Q: What type of music are balloons scared of?
A: Pop music!
Q: What makes music on your head?
A: A head band!
Q: What part of the turkey is musical?
A: The drumstick!
Sorry Mary, that's all I got. Hope you can use some of them!
You guys are so great!
Mary, I have no music jokes that everyone hasn't already heard. But I have to admit I love the enthusiasm your question for the blog generates. Adam likes to make up his own music jokes! I'll bet this is a fun recital for your students.
Where did the violinist hide his bad report card?
In the f hole.
Why did Ivory quit taking piano lessons?
Because the other students kept tickling her.
What happens when a clarinetist plays beautiful music?
No one knows. (hope no clarinetists are out there...)
Why are violins made of wood?
They tried metal, but it didn't break when you stomped on it.
Why are pianists good mountain climbers?
Because they are good at scaling with chords.
Okay....pretty bad. I just barely made them up.
THIS IS GREAT!!
It'll be the funniest recital ever!
Thanks, guys!
Here is one I really like,
What's the difference between a soprano and a terrorist?
You can negotiate with a terrorist.
Post a Comment