We're great but no one knows it...
I haven't talked with Faunice yet, but I'm pretty sure we can make it. Look forward to seeing you there.
What would you like us to bring?
Fun! We can't come though. I teach until 6 and then I'm on the Enrichment food committee at 6:30.Bummer.Thanks for the invite though. Have fun!
Dang! I can't come! I have full orchestra, orchestra festival, and I get my braces off.Sorry I couldn't come! Thank you anyway!
Hey Peter! Could you & Faunice bring maybe pieces of kiwi? That would be awesome! We can't wait to see y'all.
Me and Xander can come. Kristy has a young woman's activity, so she won't be there.Would you like me to bring anything?
Yay Tom! Maybe bring a candy you think would be fun to dip? Gummy worms or something. :D
Thanks for inviting us, Heather. It was a blast!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I haven't talked with Faunice yet, but I'm pretty sure we can make it. Look forward to seeing you there.
What would you like us to bring?
Fun!
We can't come though. I teach until 6 and then I'm on the Enrichment food committee at 6:30.
Bummer.
Thanks for the invite though. Have fun!
Dang! I can't come! I have full orchestra, orchestra festival, and I get my braces off.
Sorry I couldn't come! Thank you anyway!
Hey Peter! Could you & Faunice bring maybe pieces of kiwi? That would be awesome! We can't wait to see y'all.
Me and Xander can come. Kristy has a young woman's activity, so she won't be there.
Would you like me to bring anything?
Yay Tom! Maybe bring a candy you think would be fun to dip? Gummy worms or something. :D
Thanks for inviting us, Heather. It was a blast!
Post a Comment